WordValley.com User Service Agreement
I. Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
1.1 When you check the "Agree" button, you are deemed to have fully accepted all the terms of this Agreement and completed the registration process, this Agreement is established and legally effective between you and Word Valley Network (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), and you become a formal user of the Site.
1.2 In accordance with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, the laws and regulations of the country or region where the intellectual property rights holder and/or authorized sales agent is located, and the operational needs of this website, Beijing Word Valley Technology Co. Once the modified content is published in any form on this website, it will take effect and replace the previous relevant content, and you should pay attention to the changes of this website announcement, alert information and related contents of the agreement and rules from time to time. You acknowledge and confirm that if you do not agree with the updated content, you should immediately stop using the Site; if you continue to use the Site, you are deemed to be aware of the changes and agree to accept them.
1.3 Other rights not expressly authorized in this Agreement are reserved by the Company, and you must obtain separate written permission from the Company to exercise such rights. The failure of the Company to exercise any of the foregoing rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights.
1.4 Please read the terms prominently marked in bold in the content of this Agreement with emphasis.
2.1 Fontgoods.com means the websites operated by the Company such as fontgoods.com (domain name: fontgoods.com), and the desktop applications operated by the Company such as Windows, macOS and Linux, mobile applications such as Android and iOS, WeChat public website, WeChat applet, Alipay applet and Nails applet.
2.2 Licensee means a non-exclusive, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the font software to a designated natural person, legal entity or unincorporated organization. If the paying party purchases a font software license for itself, the paying party and the licensee are the same natural person, legal entity or unincorporated organization; if the paying party purchases a font software license for a third party, the paying party and the licensee are different natural persons, legal entities or unincorporated organizations.
2.3 A font is the visual art design and style for a specific language or character symbol. Each font contained in or derived from the font software is copyrighted as a work of art.
2.4 Font Software means a collection formed by one or more fonts after compilation, which can be run as font software in a computer environment. Each font software enjoys the copyright of computer software and the copyright of compilation work.
2.5 The number of licenses refers to the number of valid licenses.
2.6 License term refers to the term of the effective license, and perpetuity refers to the legal duration of the licensee, single brand or single use (including but not limited to: application, website, book, design case) from the license start date. If no starting date is agreed in the license certificate, the starting date shall be the date of issuance.
III. User specifications
3.1 This website provides users with the opportunity to purchase goods (including products and services, the same below) through the Internet. To use this website, you must.
(1) Equip yourself with the necessary equipment for Internet access, including computers, cell phones, tablet PCs, modems, routers, etc.
(2) Pay for your own telephone charges, network charges, etc. related to this service that you pay for your personal Internet access.
(3) Choose the version of the application that matches the installed terminal device, including but not limited to desktop web, mobile touch screen, Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS.
3.2 You know and agree that in order to facilitate your use of the services related to this website, this website will store the information necessary for your use, including but not limited to your real name, gender, birthday, address, contact information, address book, positioning information, etc. Except for the cases stipulated by laws and regulations, we will not disclose or reveal your personal information to third parties without your permission.
3.3 You are aware and acknowledge that in the process of registering an account or using the Website, you are required to provide true identity information, and the Company will carry out authentication of true identity information based on cell phone numbers and/or certified official letters and/or handheld identity documents in accordance with the relevant requirements of national laws and regulations. If the information you provide is not true or complete, you will not be able to use the Website or will be restricted in the process of using it, and at the same time, you will be responsible for any adverse consequences arising therefrom.
3.4 You acknowledge and undertake that the information you provide about the Licensee when placing an order is true, accurate, complete, legal and valid. If the information you provide about the Licensee is not legal, true, accurate or detailed, you shall bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences arising therefrom and the Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the services on the Website.
3.5 When you use a specific service on the Website, there may be separate agreements and related business rules for that service (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Separate Agreements"), please read and agree to the relevant Separate Agreements before using the service; by using the aforementioned specific services, you are deemed to have read and agreed to accept the relevant Separate Agreements.
3.6 You fully understand and agree to.
(1) To receive order information, promotions and other content sent to users and recipients who register and shop on this website via email, SMS, phone, etc.
(2) In order to cooperate with the administrative regulatory authorities and judicial authorities in the execution of their work, the Company has the right to provide the above administrative and judicial authorities with the relevant information stored in your use of this website, including but not limited to your registration information, etc., or use the relevant information for evidence preservation, including but not limited to notarization, witnessing, etc., within the scope of the law.
(3) The Company protects your right to information and choice in the process of installation or use in accordance with the law. In the process of using the services of this website, the services involving your device's own functions will obtain your consent in advance, and once you confirm, the Company has the right to open the auxiliary functions including but not limited to collecting geographic location, reading address book, using camera, enabling recording, etc. necessary for providing services.
(4) The Company has the right to determine the maximum storage period of data in the Website and the Services for a single user and the storage period of user logs, and to allocate the maximum storage space for the data on the server, etc. within the scope of the law in accordance with the actual situation.
3.7 You agree to strictly comply with the laws, regulations and rules and to comply with the following obligations in accordance with the law.
(1) not to produce, transmit or publish illegal information materials that: oppose the basic principles established by the Constitution, incite resistance to or undermine the implementation of the Constitution and laws and regulations; endanger national security, disclose state secrets, subvert state power, undermine national unity, incite the overthrow of the socialist system; damage national honor and interests; distort, scandalize, desecrate, deny the deeds and spirit of heroes and martyrs, infringe on the name, portrait, reputation of heroes and martyrs The name, portrait, reputation and honor of the heroes and martyrs; advocating or inciting terrorism, extremism and their activities; inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining national unity; undermining the state's religious policy, promoting evil cults and feudal superstition; spreading rumors, disturbing the economic and social order; spreading obscenity, pornography, violence or abetting crime; insulting or slandering others, infringing on others reputation, privacy and other legitimate rights and interests; other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
(2) to prevent and resist the production, reproduction and publication of undesirable information materials containing the following content: the title is seriously exaggerated, published content is seriously inconsistent with the title; inappropriate commentary on natural disasters, major accidents and other disasters; incitement to crowd discrimination, regional discrimination, etc.; promotion of vulgar, vulgar, vulgar content; violation of social morality; violation of the legitimate rights and interests of minors; other network ecological The content that has an adverse impact on the network ecology.
3.8 This Agreement is based on the relevant laws, regulations and international conventions of the People's Republic of China, and you agree to strictly comply with the following obligations.
(1) The transmission of data and information from mainland China to outside China must comply with the relevant Chinese laws.
(2) Not to use this website to engage in money laundering, theft of trade secrets, theft of personal information and other illegal and criminal activities.
(3) shall not interfere with the normal operation of this website, shall not intrude into this website and the national computer information system.
(4) shall not transmit or publish any illegal or criminal, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, injurious, vulgar, uncivilized or other information materials.
(5) Shall not abet others to engage in illegal or unlawful acts or acts prohibited by this Agreement or the rules of the Platform.
(6) Not to use the account registered on this website for profit-making business activities.
(7) not to publish any content that infringes on the personal information, copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights or legal rights of others.
3.9 Unless permitted by law or permitted in writing by the Company, you shall not engage in the following acts in the course of using this website.
(1) Deleting information about copyrights on this website and its copies.
(2) reverse engineering, disassembling, decompiling, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of this website.
(3) Using, renting, lending, copying, modifying, linking, reproducing, compiling, publishing, publishing, establishing mirror sites, etc., of the contents of which the Company owns intellectual property rights
(4) to copy, modify, add, delete, link to, run or create any derivative works of this website or the data released into the memory of any terminal during the operation of this website, the interaction data between the client and the server during the operation of the website, and the system data necessary for the operation of this website, including but not limited to the use of plug-ins, plug-ins or non-authorized third-party tools/services to access this website and related systems.
(5) Adding, deleting or changing the functions or operating effects of the Website by modifying or falsifying the instructions or data in the operation of the Website, or operating or disseminating the software or methods used for the above purposes to the public, whether or not these acts are for commercial purposes.
(6) Logging in or using the website and services through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, or systems that are not developed or authorized by the Company, or creating, releasing, or disseminating the above tools.
(7) Interfere with this website and its components, modules and data by yourself or authorize others or third-party software.
(8) You shall bear legal responsibility for your own words and actions on the Internet. If you spread and disseminate reactionary, pornographic or other information that violates national laws on this website, the system records of this website may be used as evidence of your violation of the law.
IV. Order specifications
4.1 To place an order using this website, you should have the right to purchase the relevant goods and the ability to act. If you are under 18 years old, you need to register and use this website only with the participation of a guardian. By placing an order, you are deemed to satisfy the above conditions and are responsible for the authenticity of all information provided by you in the order.
4.2 When you place an order, please carefully confirm the name, price, license type, license quantity, license period, payment method, VAT invoice or fact note, licensee, consignee and other information of the purchased goods. If the consignee is not the same as yourself, the consignee's actions and meanings are deemed to be your actions and meanings, and you shall be jointly and severally liable for the legal consequences of the consignee's actions and meanings.
4.3 You understand and agree that the information such as products and prices displayed by the seller on this website is only an invitation to offer, and you must fill in the name, price, license type, license quantity, license period, payment method, VAT invoice or factual note, licensee, consignee, etc. of the products you wish to purchase when you place an order; the order information generated by the system is automatically generated by the computer information system according to the content you fill in of the data. When you as a consumer place an order and pay the total price including tax, the successful payment of your total price including tax shall be deemed to establish an agreement between you and the seller for the paid portion of the order.
4.4 After an order is submitted on this website, you shall pay the total price including tax within 24 hours in accordance with the agreed payment method, beyond 24 hours the system will automatically close the order. If you need to extend the payment time, you can contact the customer service of this website.
V. Performance period and manner
5.1 After receiving the total price including tax from you, the Company shall send the font software and the electronic version of the authorization certificate (if any) to your designated e-mail address within 7 working days, and the paper version of the authorization certificate (if any) to your designated receiving address by express delivery.
5.2 If the delivery is made by e-mail, the time of sending e-mail shall be the delivery time; if the delivery is made by express logistics, the time of signing the receipt recorded by the system or documents shall be the delivery time; if the delivery is made by online transmission, the specific system specified by the party and the time that can be retrieved and identified shall be the delivery time.
6.1 The font software delivered by this website includes one or more file formats including TrueType (.ttf), OpenType (.otf), TrueType Collection (.ttc), WOFF (.woff), WOFF2.0 (.woff2) and SVG (.svg), and shall comply with National standards of the People's Republic of China, foreign standards or international standards.
6.2 This website guarantees to provide you with the necessary technical support for the normal use of the delivered font software.
6.3 If the font software cannot be used due to your improper use or wrong operation, the quality terms of this agreement shall not apply.
VII. Rights and Obligations
7.1 The subject of the Company's flagship store and personal flagship store on this website is the legal intellectual property rights owner of the font software subject to this Agreement and the fonts contained in or derived from such font software, and the Company is its authorized sales agent and guarantees that it has the full right to sell the font software license for use of the font software subject to this Agreement.
7.2 The purchase store on this website is provided by the lineage party for the purchase of lineage services, and this website provides collection and payment services. In view of the fluctuation of the sales price on the purchasing platform from time to time, if the Lineage Party buys below the price specified in the order, the Site shall refund the difference in price to you within 7 business days. If the brokerage party buys at a price higher than the price specified in the order, you shall agree and you shall remit the difference to the Website within 7 business days before implementing the purchase on your behalf.
7.3 You and/or Licensee shall not copy, modify, adapt, compile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, convert, translate, imitate, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to obtain source code from the Font Software, or create derivative works.
7.4 You and/or Licensee shall not rent, distribute, exhibit, perform, screen, film, broadcast, lease, lend, grant, transfer, sublicense or transmit through an information network, either alone or incidentally, the Font Software or any copy thereof that is the subject of this Agreement.
7.5 You and/or the Licensee shall not provide the font software that is the subject of this Agreement or any copy thereof, either alone or incidentally, to an unauthorized third party unless the third party has been expressly granted permission to use it.
7.6 You shall ensure the truthfulness and legality of the information provided by yourself and/or the Licensee, and shall not conceal material matters.
7.7 You shall ensure that the Licensee shall use the Font Software within the licensed type (scope of use), within the licensed period, and within the licensed quantity in strict accordance with the license certificate, and the Licensee shall independently bear the legal liability for infringement if the Licensee uses the Font Software beyond the licensed type (scope of use), beyond the licensed period, or beyond the licensed quantity.
8.1 Both parties undertake that during the discussion, conclusion, execution, change, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, the information recipient shall not disclose or divulge the information and its trade secrets belonging to the information disclosing party and not available from public channels to any third party outside this Agreement without the prior written consent of the information disclosing party, until the information disclosing party discloses to the public.
8.2 On the date of termination of this Agreement, the Information Disclosing Party shall have the right to request the Information Recipient to return or destroy the electronic or paper information provided by it.
IX. Liability for breach of contract
9.1 This website violates the period stipulated in this agreement, delayed delivery of the agreed font software, electronic or paper version of the license certificate, each delay of 1 natural day, the website shall pay the agreement amount of three thousandths of liquidated damages; delayed more than 30 natural days, you have the right to terminate the agreement, the website should be returned to you in addition to the amount of the agreement received, you should also pay you 30% of the total price of this agreement including taxes as Liquidated damages, the site shall continue to bear the responsibility of compensation if the liquidated damages do not cover all your losses.
9.2 You shall pay liquidated damages of three thousandths of the agreement amount for every one natural day of delay in payment of the total tax-inclusive price in violation of the period stipulated in this agreement; if the delay exceeds 30 natural days, the website shall have the right to terminate the agreement and withdraw or revoke the authorization certificate (if any), and you shall also pay 30% of the total tax-inclusive price of this agreement to the website as liquidated damages, and if the liquidated damages cannot make up for all the losses of the website You shall continue to be liable for compensation.
9.3 If the bank or third-party payment institution stops payment at any time due to you, the Website has the right to terminate the agreement and withdraw or revoke the authorization certificate (if any), and you shall also pay 30% of the total price of this agreement including tax to the Website as liquidated damages, and if the liquidated damages cannot cover all the losses of the Website, you shall continue to be liable for the compensation. If you are suspected of fraudulently obtaining proof of authorization, the Website reserves the right to report to the public security authorities.
9.4 If the information recipient violates the obligation of confidentiality, he/she shall pay liquidated damages to the information disclosing party at 30% of the agreed amount. If the liquidated damages do not cover all the losses of the Information Disclosing Party, the Information Receiving Party shall continue to be liable for compensation.
9.5 If you and the Licensee are different natural persons, legal persons or unincorporated organizations, you shall inform the Licensee to comply with the terms of this Agreement, and if the Licensee has violated any of the terms of this Agreement, you shall be jointly and severally liable with the Licensee for breach of contract and compensation for this Website.
9.6 Either party violates other terms of this Agreement, the defaulting party shall bear all reasonable costs incurred by the defaulting party to protect and fulfill the rights and remedies under this Agreement.
X. Service of Notices
10.1 This Agreement requires that all notices be served by letter or courier to the other party at the mailing address set forth in this Agreement or by e-mail to the other party's designated e-mail address, and that the other party be notified in writing of any change in mailing address or e-mail address. Data messages that can tangibly express the contents contained in the electronic data exchange, e-mail, etc. and can be retrieved and used at any time shall be deemed to be in writing. The above agreement shall also apply to the service of legal documents in the event of litigation between the parties arising from this Agreement.
10.2 The designated mailing address of this website: 595, Unit 5, 5th Floor, Building 2, North Street Home Five, Changping District, Beijing, China, e-mail: email@example.com
10.3 Your designated mailing address is subject to the delivery address submitted with the order, and the e-mail address is subject to the user registration data or order information.
XI. Changes, termination and cancellation of the agreement
11.1 This Agreement may be changed, cancelled or terminated by mutual agreement.
11.2 If the Agreement cannot be continued in whole or in part due to force majeure, national policy adjustment, etc., the Agreement may be terminated and the parties shall not make any claim for the resulting loss.
11.3 The defaulting party shall have the right to terminate the agreement if any of the following circumstances occurs, and the defaulting party shall pay the defaulting party 30% of the total price of this agreement including tax as liquidated damages, and the defaulting party shall continue to be liable for damages if the liquidated damages cannot cover all the losses of the defaulting party: (1) either party expressly indicates or shows by its own conduct that it does not perform the main obligations of the agreement; (2) either party delays in performing the main obligations of the agreement (2) either party delays the performance of the main obligations of the agreement and fails to perform them within a reasonable period of time after reminders; (3) either party has seriously violated other circumstances or violations of the agreement so that the purpose of the agreement cannot be achieved.
11.4 Due to market changes and various factors that are difficult to control with reasonable commercial efforts, either party has the right to terminate the agreement if one of the following circumstances occurs during the execution of the agreement, and neither party shall be held liable for breach of contract, if you have paid, the website shall refund the full amount within 7 working days, if the website has issued an invoice, you shall return the invoice within 7 working days and the website shall be invalidated or red-flushed. (1) non-the reason for the site out of stock; (2) non-the reason for the site to adjust the type of license, license quantity, license period; (3) in the implementation of the purchase on behalf of the line discipline services, if the site is higher than the price specified in the order to buy, you do not agree to make up the difference; (4) the payer or licensee is included in the list of export control entities in the country or region where the licensor or authorized sales agent.
XII. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
12.1 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China.
12.2 Disputes arising in the course of performance of this Agreement shall be resolved by mutual consultation; if consultation fails, the parties agree to settle the matter by filing a lawsuit with the People's Court of jurisdiction in Taijiang District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province.
13.1 The annexes to this Agreement and the data messages to and from the Parties as approved by the Parties shall be an integral part of this Agreement and shall have the same legal effect as this Agreement.
Last Update Date: January 1, 2022