Fontgoods.com Privacy Protection Policy
I. Confirmation and Acceptance of Terms
1.2 In accordance with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, the laws and regulations of the country or region where the intellectual property rights holder and/or authorized sales agent is located, and the operational needs of this website, Beijing Word Valley Technology Co. Once posted in any form on this website, the modified content will take effect and replace the previous relevant content, you should pay attention to the changes in the content of this website from time to time, such as announcements, reminders and agreements, rules, etc. You acknowledge and confirm that if you do not agree with the updated content, you should immediately stop using this website; if you continue to use this website, you are deemed to be aware of the changes and agree to accept them.
2.1 Fontgoods.com refers to the websites operated by the Company such as fontgoods.com (domain name: fontgoods.com), and the desktop applications operated by the Company such as Windows, macOS and Linux, mobile applications such as Android and iOS, WeChat public website, WeChat applet, Alipay applet and Nails applet.
2.2 Licensee means a non-exclusive, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the font software to a designated natural person, legal entity or unincorporated organization. If the paying party purchases a font software license for itself, the paying party and the licensee are the same natural person, legal entity or unincorporated organization; if the paying party purchases a font software license for a third party, the paying party and the licensee are different natural persons, legal entities or unincorporated organizations.
2.3 A font is the visual art design and style for a specific language or character symbol. Each font contained in or derived from the font software is copyrighted as a work of art.
2.4 Font Software means a collection formed by one or more fonts after compilation, which can be run as font software in a computer environment. Each font software enjoys the copyright of computer software and the copyright of compilation work.
2.5 The number of licenses refers to the number of valid licenses.
2.6 License term refers to the term of the effective license, and perpetuity refers to the legal duration of the licensee, single brand or single use (including but not limited to: application, website, book, design case) from the license start date. If the license certificate does not agree on the starting date, the date of issuance shall be the starting date.
III. How this website collects and uses your personal information
3.1 You must authorize this site to collect and use your personal information
The products and/or services of this website include some core functions, which include the functions necessary to achieve online shopping and the functions necessary to ensure the security of transactions. This website may collect, store and use the following information related to you in order to achieve these functions. If you do not provide the relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and/or services offered by this website. These functions include.
(1) User Registration
You will first need to register for an account on this website to become a user of this website. When you register, you need to provide this website with at least the email address you intend to use (for verification email), your own cell phone number, password, and this website will verify your identity is valid by sending SMS verification code or email. You can modify and add your nickname, gender, birthday, hobbies and your real name authentication related information, which are all your "account information". Your additional account information will help this website to provide you with personalized product recommendations and a better shopping experience, but if you do not provide such additional information, it will not affect your basic online shopping functions.
(2) Product Information Display and Search
In order for you to quickly find the products you need, this website may collect information about the device (including device name, device model, device identifier, operating system and application version, language setting, resolution, service provider network ID (PLMN)) and browser type of the products and/or services you use on this website to provide you with the best way to display product information. The Site may also use your personal information as described above in order to continuously improve and optimize the above mentioned features.
In order to present you with information about products or services you are interested in, or to show you products you may wish to find when you search, the Site may collect your order information, browsing information, and your interests (which you can select in your account settings) for data analysis to form a user profile. The Site may also obtain other information about you that is reasonably necessary to provide services and improve the quality of those services, including information you provide when you contact customer service, information you send to the Site in response to questionnaires you participate in, and information the Site obtains when you interact with affiliates of the Site and partners of the Site. For the information collected from your various devices, the Site may correlate them so that the Site can provide you with consistent services on these devices. The Site may combine information from one service with information from other services in order to provide you with services, personalized content and recommendations. If you do not want to be affected by personalized content, you can choose to browse and find goods and services by category on the product display page; the Site also provides you with options in the search results that are not specific to your personal characteristics, such as sorting by price and sales; the Site will not provide your relevant personal information to third parties without your express consent.
(3) Placement of orders
When you are ready to check out the products in your shopping cart, the system of this website will generate an order for you to purchase the products. You need to fill in at least your consignee's name, address and cell phone number in the order, and the order will contain the order number, information about the goods or services you have purchased, the amount you should pay and the payment method; you can additionally fill in the consignee's fixed telephone number, e-mail address information to add more contact information to ensure that the goods can be accurately delivered, but do not fill in this information does not affect your order generation.
All of the above information constitutes your "order information", which will be used by this website to verify your identity, determine the transaction, pay for settlement, complete the delivery, inquire about your order and provide customer service consultation and after-sales service; this website will also use your order information to determine whether there are any abnormalities in your transaction to protect your transaction security.
(4) Payment function
After you place an order, you can choose the payment service provided by our affiliates or third-party payment institutions (including Alipay, WeChat payment, PayPal payment, UnionPay and offline payment channels, hereinafter referred to as "payment institutions") that cooperate with our website. The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but the Website needs to share your Website order number and transaction amount information with these payment institutions in order for them to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment. "Related Party" means any company or organization that a party controls, is controlled by or is under common control with, and the legal representative of such company or organization, now or in the future. "Control" means the ability, directly or indirectly, to influence the management of the company mentioned, whether through ownership, voting shares, contracts or other means determined by the People's Court.
(5) Delivery of Products and/or Services Function
After you place an order and select cash on delivery or complete payment online, our affiliates or third party delivery companies (including SF, Post, etc., hereinafter referred to as "delivery companies") cooperating with our website will complete the delivery of your order for you. You are aware and agree that our affiliates or third-party delivery companies cooperating with our website will use your order information in the above-mentioned process to ensure the safe delivery of your ordered goods.
(6) Customer service and after-sales functions
The telephone customer service and after-sales functions of this website will use your account information and order information.
To ensure the security of your account, our call center customer service and online customer service will use your account information to verify your identity with you. When you need our website to provide customer service and after-sales service related to your order information, our website will query your order information. You may provide information other than the above when you communicate with our customer service staff, such as when you request our website to change your delivery address, contact person or contact number.
(7) Functions necessary to ensure the security of transactions
In order to improve the security of the system when you use the products and/or services of this website, to more accurately prevent phishing website fraud and protect account security, this website may determine the risk of your account by means of understanding your browsing information, order information, your commonly used software information, equipment information, etc., and may record some links that this website considers risky ("URL "); the Site will also collect your device information to analyze the Site's system problems, count the traffic and check for possible risks, and check for abnormal information when you choose to send it to the Site.
3.2 Circumstances in which you may choose to provide personal information
In order to make your shopping more convenient or enjoyable, and to enhance your online shopping experience on this website, the following extended functions of this website may collect and use your personal information. If you do not provide such personal information, you can still shop online, but you may not be able to use these extended features that can bring you shopping pleasure or may need to fill in some information repeatedly when purchasing certain products. These extensions include.
(1) Personalized recommendation function based on location information
This website will collect your location information (this website only collects your geographic location at the time, but will not combine your location information at any time to determine your whereabouts) to determine your location and automatically recommend goods or services that can be purchased in your area. For example, we can recommend the nearest available hotel to you.
(2) Camera-based extensions
You can use this extension to take video, take photos, scan codes, and sign in with face recognition. When you log in using face recognition, our website will collect your facial information. In the future, we may use facial recognition technology for more scenarios, but we will confirm with you again if you want us to use your facial information for these extended functions.
(3) Extended functions based on image upload
You can upload your photo on this website to achieve photo recognition function, evaluation and Q&A function, and this website will use your uploaded photo to identify the products you need to purchase, evaluation and Q&A content.
(4) Extended functions based on voice technology
You can directly use the microphone to make voice purchases or to consult and interact with the customer service robot on this website. In these functions, our website will collect your voice recordings to identify your shopping needs and customer service and after-sales needs.
(5) Extended functions based on address book information
The Site will collect your address book information in order to enhance your social interaction while shopping, and with your consent, the Site may also determine whether your friends are also users of the Site and establish a connection between you on the Site.
3.3 You are fully aware that in the following cases, this website collects and uses personal information without your authorized consent.
(1) related to national security, national defense security.
(2) related to public safety, public health, and significant public interests
(3) related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.
(4) For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals but where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(5) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of personal information or the guardian himself/herself
(6) Where your personal information is collected from legitimate public disclosure of information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
(7) Necessary to enter into a contract at your request.
(8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the detection and disposal of product and/or service failures.
(9) Necessary for legitimate news reporting.
(10) necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research in the public interest and to de-identify the personal information contained in the results when providing the results of academic research or descriptions to the public
(11) Other cases stipulated by laws and regulations.
3.4 This site from a third party to obtain your personal information
This website may obtain your authorized shared account information (avatar, nickname) from a third party and bind your third party account to your account on this website after you agree to this privacy protection policy, so that you can directly log in and use the products and/or services of this website through the third party account. The Website will use your personal information in accordance with the agreement with the third party and after confirming the legality of the source of personal information, and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
3.5 Rules for the use of your personal information
(2) After collecting your personal information, this website will de-identify the data through technical means, and the de-identified information will not be able to identify the subject. Please understand and agree that in this case, this website has the right to use the de-identified information; and without disclosing your personal information, this website has the right to analyze and commercially exploit the user database.
(3) Please note that all personal information provided by you when using the products and/or services of this website will be continuously authorized for use by this website during your use of the products and/or services of this website, unless you delete or refuse to be collected by this website through system settings. When you cancel your account, this website will stop using and delete your personal information.
(4) This website will compile statistics on the use of the products and/or services of this website and may share such statistical information with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trends of the products and/or services of this website. However, these statistics do not contain any identifying information about you.
(5) When this website displays your personal information, this website will use methods including content replacement and anonymous processing to desensitize your information in order to protect the security of your information.
(1) In order to realize your personalized needs for online experience and to make your visiting experience more relaxed. This website will send one or more small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookie assigned to you is unique, and it can only be read by the web server in the domain where the cookie is issued to you. This website sends cookies to you to simplify your repeated login steps, to store data such as your shopping preferences or the items in your shopping cart so as to provide you with shopping preferences, to help you optimize your selection and interaction with advertisements, to help determine your login status, and for account or data security purposes.
4.2 Use of Web Beacons and Similar Technologies
In addition to cookies, the Site may use other similar technologies such as web beacons on the Site. The pages of this website often contain electronic images (called "single-pixel" GIF files or "web beacons"). This website uses web beacons in the following ways.
(1) By using web beacons on this website, we count the number of user visits and identify registered users of this website by accessing cookies.
(2) To provide you with personalized services through the information obtained from cookies.
V. How this website shares, transfers and publicly discloses your personal information
5.1 This website will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual outside this website, except for the following cases.
(1) Obtaining your prior express consent or authorization.
(2) Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the requirements of legal procedures, and mandatory administrative or judicial requirements as necessary.
(3) Provided to the extent permitted by law or regulation and necessary to protect this website, our affiliates or partners, you or other users of this website or the public from harm to their interests, property or safety.
(4) Only share your personal information to achieve the core functions of the products and/or services of this website or to provide the services you need.
(5) To handle disputes or controversies between you and others for you upon your request.
(6) In accordance with the relevant agreements signed with you (including the electronic agreements signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents agreed to be provided.
(7) Used based on academic research.
(8) For use in the public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
5.3 This website may share your order information, account information, device information and location information with third parties such as partners to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, the Site will only share your personal information for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific and explicit purposes, and only to the extent necessary to provide the services. The partners of this website do not have the right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. The partners of this website include the following types.
(1) Suppliers of goods or technical services. This website may share your personal information with third parties who support the functions of this website. Such support includes the supply or provision of infrastructure technical services, logistics and distribution services, payment services, data processing, etc. for this website. The purpose of sharing such information on this website is to enable the core shopping functions of the products and/or services on this website, for example, this website must share your order information with logistics service providers in order to arrange delivery; or this website needs to share your order number and order amount with third-party payment institutions to enable them to confirm your payment instructions and complete payment, etc.
(2) Third Party Merchants. The Site must share your order information and necessary information related to the transaction with the third party merchant to fulfill your need to purchase goods or services from them and to enable them to complete subsequent after-sales services.
(3) Partners who entrust this website to conduct promotions. At times, this website may provide promotional services on behalf of other businesses to the user base that uses the products and/or services of this website. This website may use your personal information and the indirect user profile formed by the collection of your non-personal information to share with the partners who have entrusted this website for promotion ("entrusted parties"), but this website will only provide these entrusted parties with information on the coverage and effectiveness of the promotion, without providing your personally identifiable information, or this website aggregates this information so that it does not identify you personally. For example, the Site may inform such principal how many people have seen their promotional information or purchased the principal's goods after seeing such information, or provide them with statistical information that does not personally identify them to help them understand their audience or customers.
5.4 Companies, organizations and individuals with whom this website shares personal information will sign strict confidentiality agreements with this website, requiring them to handle personal information in accordance with this website's instructions, this Privacy Protection Policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures. In order to ensure that data is safe and controllable in third parties, this website has launched the Yunding service to provide a safe and secure data use and storage environment in the cloud to ensure the safety of user data. For the use of personal sensitive data, this website requires third parties to adopt data desensitization and encryption technology so as to better protect user data.
5.6 This website will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following cases.
(1) With your prior express consent or authorization.
(2) Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the requirements of legal proceedings, and mandatory administrative or judicial requirements as may be necessary.
(3) Provided in accordance with the relevant agreement signed with you (including the online signed electronic agreement and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents.
5.7 This website will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and subject to the adoption of industry-standard security measures.
(1) Disclosure of your specified personal information in accordance with your needs and in the manner of disclosure that you have expressly agreed to.
(2) When required to provide your personal information by law, regulation, mandatory administrative enforcement or judicial requirements, this website may publicly disclose your personal information in accordance with the type of personal information requested and the manner of disclosure. Under the premise of compliance with laws and regulations, when this website receives the above-mentioned request for disclosure of information, this website will require that the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or letters of inquiry, must be issued. This website strongly believes that the information requested from this website should be as transparent as possible within the scope of the law. All requests are carefully reviewed to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data that law enforcement authorities have a legal right to obtain for specific investigative purposes. Under the premise of laws and regulations, the documents disclosed on this site are under the protection of encryption keys.
VI. How the site protects and preserves your personal information
6.1 The site to protect your personal information technology and measures
This website attaches great importance to the security of personal information and takes all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
(1) Data security technical measures
This website will adopt security measures in line with industry standards, including the establishment of reasonable systems, security technology to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, use, modification, to avoid damage or loss of data.
The network service of this website adopts encryption technology such as transport layer security protocol, and provides browsing service through https and other means to ensure the safety of user data in the process of transmission.
This website adopts encryption technology to encrypt and store users' personal information and isolate it through segregation technology.
In the use of personal information, such as personal information display and personal information related calculation, this website will use a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement and SHA256 to enhance the security of personal information in use.
This website uses strict data access rights control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information and prevent unauthorized use of data.
This website uses automatic code security checks and data access log analysis technology for personal information security audits.
(2) Other security measures taken by this website to protect personal information
This website manages and regulates the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
This website provides comprehensive security control of data through information contactor confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
This website establishes a data security committee with a special department for information protection and a data security emergency response organization to promote and guarantee personal information security.
Security certification and services. The underlying cloud technology for storing your personal information on this website has obtained the "Trusted Cloud" certification level 3 issued by the Data Center Alliance, passed the Ministry of Public Security security level 3 certification, and also obtained the ISO27000 certification.
Strengthen security awareness. This website also holds security and privacy training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(3) This website only allows employees and partners of this website and its affiliates who have a need to know such information to access personal information, and has set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. This website also requires all persons who may have access to your personal information to fulfill the corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be held legally responsible or suspended from the cooperation relationship with this website.
(5) This website has also done some creative work on the protection of user data
In our delivery system, we have adopted a unique "Smile Sheet" to avoid the exposure of sensitive user information in the delivery process, and at the same time, we have greatly strengthened the data security training and requirements for our logistics staff to improve their awareness of protecting sensitive user information.
(6) The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment, and it is impossible to determine whether the communication with other users such as e-mail, instant messaging and social software is completely encrypted, so this website recommends that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and pay attention to protecting your personal information.
(7) The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and this website will endeavor to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to this website. If the physical, technical, or management protection facilities of this website are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, this website will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(8) Security incident disposal
When trading online goods or services with third parties through this website, you will inevitably have to disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary.
In order to deal with possible risks such as leakage, destruction and loss of personal information, this website has established a number of systems to clarify the classification and grading standards for security incidents and security breaches and the corresponding handling process. This website also establishes a special emergency response team for security events, and in accordance with the requirements of security event disposal specifications, initiates security plans for different security events to stop damage, analyze, locate, develop remedial measures, and joint relevant departments to trace and combat.
After the unfortunate occurrence of personal information security events, this website will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, promptly inform you of: the basic situation of the security event and the possible impact, the disposal measures that this website has taken or will take, the suggestions that you can independently prevent and reduce the risk, the remedial measures for you, etc. This website will also promptly inform you of the event-related situation by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, this website will take a reasonable and effective way to publish announcements. At the same time, this website will also take the initiative to report the disposition of personal information security events in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
6.2 Storage of your personal information
(1) Your personal information will be stored in the People's Republic of China. If you use the cross-border transaction service and need to transfer your personal information outside of China to complete the transaction, this website will separately obtain your authorized consent and request the recipient to handle such personal information in accordance with the instructions of this website, this privacy protection policy and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
(2) Please note that when you successfully cancel your account on this website, your personal information will be deleted or anonymized by this website.
(3) If this website terminates its service or operation, this website will notify you at least thirty days in advance and delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of service or operation.
VII. How you manage your personal information
This website takes your concerns about personal information very seriously and makes every effort to protect your rights to access, correct, delete and withdraw consent to your personal information so that you have the full ability to safeguard your privacy and security. Your rights include
7.1 Access to and correction of your personal information
(1) Except as provided by law or regulation, you have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time, including: your account information, order information (including: invoice information, consignee information, authorized person information, and payment method information).
(3) Personal information that you cannot access or correct: In addition to the information listed above, some of your personal information that this website cannot provide you with access to or correct is mainly your device information collected to enhance your user experience and ensure transaction security, and personal information generated when you use the extended functions. The above information will be used within the scope of your authorization and cannot be accessed or corrected by you, but you may contact the website for deletion or anonymization.
7.2 Deletion of your personal information
Information that you can directly remove or delete from the product and/or service pages of this website, including order information, browsing information, and shipping address information.
You may request the deletion of personal information from this website in the following cases.
(1) If this site's handling of personal information violates laws and regulations.
(2) If this website collects and uses your personal information without obtaining your consent.
(3) If this website's handling of personal information violates the agreement with you.
(4) If this website terminates the service and operation.
If this website decides to respond to your request for deletion, this website will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from this website and request them to delete it in a timely manner, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, or these entities have your independent authorization. If the Site responds to your request for deletion, the Site cannot guarantee that the corresponding information will be deleted from the backup system immediately, but will delete such information when the backup system is updated.
7.3 Changing the scope of your authorized consent or withdrawing your authorization
You may change the scope of your authorization for the Site to continue collecting personal information or withdraw your authorization by deleting information, turning off device functions, making privacy settings on the Site or in the software, etc. You may also withdraw your authorization for the Site to continue collecting your personal information in its entirety by canceling your account.
Please understand that each business function requires some basic personal information in order to be completed. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, this website cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of consent or authorization, and will no longer process your corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the processing of personal information previously carried out based on your authorization.
7.4 Cancellation of Account
You may request cancellation of your account directly from the products on the Site. You can do so by going to "User Center - Account Settings - Account and Security - Account Cancellation" on the Site. (5) there are no disputes on the account, including complaints or reported complaints; (6) the account has been released from the authorized login or binding relationship with other websites or other APPs. After you cancel your account, the Website will stop providing products and/or services to you and, based on your request, the Website will delete your personal information, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, and the Website account will not be restored once it is cancelled.
7.5 If you do not want to receive the promotional information sent to you by the Website, you can cancel the promotional information by email subscription through the email subscription menu on the account settings page of the Website. The Site may work with third party platforms or media ("Platforms") to recommend personalized products to you based on your personal information. Such personal information includes, for example, purchases made on the Site, visits to the websites of the Site's affiliates, and the interests you have entered in your account settings. The platform only provides this website with a window to display products, and the links to the contents of the window are personalized product display information within this website, which is managed by this website, so this website will not provide any personal information about you to advertisers. In addition, this website has set up a blocking function in the recommendation window, so you can choose to block the ads you do not like. If you do not want to accept the referral service of this website on a single platform, please contact the platform to close it. You know and understand that the platform is an autonomous entity and this website cannot manage it. In order to protect your privacy, the Website will not push promotional or product information to you in any way or by any means that involves religious beliefs, sex or other related sensitive content.
7.6 Responding to your request
If you are unable to access, correct or delete your personal information in the manner described above, or if you need to access, correct or delete other personal information generated by your use of the products and/or services of this website, or if you believe that there is any violation of laws and regulations or agreement with this website regarding the collection or use of your personal information, you may contact this website. For your reasonable requests, this website in principle does not charge a fee, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, this website will charge a certain cost fee as appropriate. For requests that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to current practices), pose risks to the legal rights of others, or are highly impractical (for example, involving the backup of information stored on tapes), the Website may reject them.
In the following cases, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, this website will not be able to respond to your request.
(1) Related to national security and national defense security.
(2) related to public safety, public health, and vital public interests
(3) related to crime investigation, prosecution and trial, etc.
(4) Where there is sufficient evidence that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights
(5) Responding to your request will lead to serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
VIII. Protection of personal information of minors
8.1 This website attaches great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the prior consent of your guardian before using the products and/or services of this website. This website protects the personal information of minors in accordance with the provisions of relevant national laws and regulations.
8.2 This website will not actively collect personal information directly from minors. In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of their guardians, this website will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information when permitted by law, agreed by the guardian or necessary for the protection of minors.
8.3 If it is proven that a minor has registered to use the products and/or services of this website without the consent of the guardian, this website will consult with the relevant guardian and try to delete the relevant personal information as soon as possible.
8.4 For personal information of children under 14 years of age that may be involved, the Website further takes the following measures to safeguard.
(1) For the personal information collected from children, this website will, in addition to complying with the agreement on users' personal information in this privacy protection policy, uphold the principles of legitimate necessity, informed consent, clear purpose, safety and security, and utilization in accordance with the law, and strictly follow the requirements of the Regulations on the Protection of Children's Personal Information Network and other laws and regulations for storage, use and disclosure, and will not exceed the period necessary to achieve the purpose of collection and use After the expiration of the period, this website will delete or anonymize children's personal information.
(2) When you, as a guardian, choose to use the services of this website for the children under your guardianship, this website may need to collect personal information of the children under your guardianship for the purpose of performing the relevant services necessary for you. In the event that it is necessary to collect personal information from you for specific services, this website will obtain your prior authorization and consent and inform you of the purpose and use of the collection. If you do not provide the aforementioned information, you will not be able to enjoy the relevant services provided by this website. In addition, you may voluntarily provide personal information of children to this website when you share information about products by using the functions of sunshine, evaluation and question and answer, so please clearly know and choose carefully. You as a guardian should properly perform your guardianship duties to protect the security of your child's personal information. If a child needs to register or use the products and/or services of this website, you should properly guide and supervise them.
(3) Children or their guardians have the right to access and correct children's personal information at any time, and may also make requests to this website for correction and deletion. If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints or reports on matters related to children's personal information, please contact this website. This website will provide assistance to you at any time.
IX. Contacting this website
9.2 In general, this website will reply within 7 working days. If you are not satisfied with the reply of this website, especially if the personal information handling behavior of this website has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also make a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as consumer association, market supervision department, Internet information department or public security department.
Last update date: January 1, 2022