Fontgoods.com Intellectual Property Protection Policy
I. Confirmation and Acceptance of Terms
1.1 WordValley.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") is a commercial licensing website for genuine fonts, which provides font software upload, download or preview, authorization certificate upload or download, sample image upload or display information network storage space according to the instructions of users, intellectual property rights holders or sellers, and attaches great importance to intellectual property protection. In accordance with the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, the Regulations for the Implementation of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China, the Regulations for the Protection of the Right of Information Network Dissemination, the Measures for the Administrative Protection of Internet Copyright, and other relevant laws and regulations and international conventions, this website wishes to adopt the "Word Valley Network Intellectual Property Protection Policy" (hereinafter referred to as "this IPR Protection Policy ") to explain to you the intellectual property protection policy adopted by this website.
(1) This website is under a reasonable and prudent obligation to protect intellectual property rights, and has the right to delete the allegedly infringing work or disconnect the download link at any time without prior notice when it is reasonably certain that there is a work that clearly infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
(2) This website shall remove the allegedly infringing work or disconnect the download link within one working day after receiving the copyright notice that meets the statutory requirements.
(3) This website shall take the necessary technical measures to prevent the re-uploading of the same infringing work as far as possible.
(4) The Website has the right to stop providing technical services of network storage space to users who have evidence of repeated uploading of infringing works at any time.
1.2 In accordance with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, the laws and regulations of the country or region where the intellectual property right holder and/or authorized sales agent is located, and the operational needs of this website, Beijing Word Valley Technology Co. Once the content is published in any form on this website, it will take effect and replace the previous relevant content, you should pay attention to the changes in the content of this website from time to time, such as announcements, reminders and agreements, rules, etc. You acknowledge and confirm that if you do not agree with the updated content, you should immediately stop using this website; if you continue to use this website, you are deemed to be aware of the changes and agree to accept them.
1.3 Other rights not expressly authorized by this IPR protection policy remain with the Company, and you must obtain separate written permission from the Company to exercise these rights. The failure of the Company to exercise any of the foregoing rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights.
1.4 Please read the terms and conditions highlighted in bold in the contents of this Intellectual Property Protection Policy.
2.1 Fontgoods.com refers to the websites operated by the Company such as fontgoods.com (domain name: fontgoods.com), and the desktop applications operated by the Company such as Windows, macOS and Linux, mobile applications such as Android and iOS, WeChat public website, WeChat applet, Alipay applet and Nails applet.
2.2 Licensee means a non-exclusive, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the font software to a designated natural person, legal entity or unincorporated organization. If the paying party purchases a font software license for itself, the paying party and the licensee are the same natural person, legal entity or unincorporated organization; if the paying party purchases a font software license for a third party, the paying party and the licensee are different natural persons, legal entities or unincorporated organizations.
2.3 A font is the visual art design and style for a specific language or character symbol. Each font contained in or derived from the font software is copyrighted as a work of art.
2.4 Font Software means a collection formed by one or more fonts after compilation, which can be run as font software in a computer environment. Each font software enjoys the copyright of computer software and the copyright of compilation work.
2.5 The number of licenses refers to the number of valid licenses.
2.6 License term refers to the term of the effective license, and perpetuity refers to the legal duration of the licensee, single brand or single use (including but not limited to: application, website, book, design case) from the license start date. If no starting date is agreed in the license certificate, the starting date shall be the date of issuance.
III. Legal elements
3.1 The Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China and the Regulations for the Implementation of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China regulate the font software and the font system contained in or derived from the font software in the mode of generalization plus enumeration plus exclusion. The relevant legal provisions are as follows.
(1) Article 3 of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that the works referred to in this Law are intellectual achievements in the fields of literature, art and science that are original and can be expressed in certain forms, including: (a) written works; (b) oral works; (c) musical, dramatic, operatic, dance and acrobatic art works; (d) works of art and architecture; (e) photographic works; (f) audiovisual works (7) engineering design drawings, product design drawings, maps, schematics and other graphic works and model works; (8) computer software; (9) other intellectual achievements that meet the characteristics of works.
(2) Article 5 of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that this Law shall not apply to: (a) laws and regulations, resolutions, decisions, orders of state organs and other documents of legislative, administrative and judicial nature, and their official official translations; (b) mere factual news; (c) calendars, general number tables, general forms and formulas.
(3) Article 2 of the Regulations on the Implementation of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that the works referred to in the Copyright Law refer to intellectual achievements in the fields of literature, art and science that are original and can be reproduced in some tangible form.
(4) Article 4(8) of the Regulations on the Implementation of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that a work of art refers to a work of plastic art in the form of a painting, calligraphy, sculpture, etc. with aesthetic significance in line, color or in other ways.
3.2 The font software traded on this website and the fonts contained in or derived from the font software belong to the objects protected by the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China and the Regulations for the Implementation of the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China. Fine art works, computer software works and compilation works.
IV. Notification procedure
4.1 If you believe that the content uploaded or disseminated by the users of this website through the information storage space provided by this website infringes your right of information network dissemination or removes or changes your rights to manage electronic information, you can submit a written notice to this website through two ways, online or offline, or send an email to the email address established by this website specifically to receive copyright complaints and infringement notifications, requesting this website to remove the allegedly infringing work or disconnect the download link. The notice shall be signed by the right holder or his legal authorized person, and if it is a unit, the official seal of the unit shall be added.
4.2 The notification procedure should contain the following contents (please use the model format issued by the National Copyright Administration, see the annex below for details)
(1) Name (title), contact information, address, scanned copy of ID card (for natural persons), business license of enterprise legal person (for units), and identification of legal representative (for units) of the right holder.
(2) The exact name and network address of the work that requires the removal of the allegedly infringing work or the disconnection of the download link so that this website can discover and initially review the allegedly infringing work.
(3) Preliminary supporting materials considered to constitute infringement, including but not limited to proof of ownership of the work with copyright or the right of information network dissemination in accordance with the law, and proof of the fact of infringement of the allegedly infringing work.
(4) The notice shall be signed by the right holder or his or her legally authorized person or, in the case of a unit, the official seal of the unit shall be affixed.
(5) The right holder shall be responsible for the authenticity of the notification. (5) The right holder shall be responsible for the authenticity of the notification. If the content of the notification is not true, the right holder shall bear all legal responsibilities caused by it.
4.3 Once we receive a notice that meets the above requirements, we will remove the allegedly infringing work or disconnect the download link within a reasonable period of time. If the above conditions are not met, we will ask you to provide the corresponding information and will not take corresponding measures including removal for the time being.
4.4 Users who upload works on the Website are deemed to agree to the corresponding measures adopted by the Website in relation to the preceding paragraph. The Website does not assume any liability for breach of contract or any other legal responsibility as a result. Upon receipt of the above notice, the Website will send an e-mail to notify the user who uploaded such works. For users who repeatedly upload suspected infringing works, we will cancel their user status.
V. Counter-notification Procedures
5.1 After receiving the notification forwarded by the Website, the work provider may submit a written counter-notification to the Website, requesting the recovery of the allegedly infringing work that has been removed or the download link that has been disconnected. The counter-notice shall be signed by the provider of the work or its legally authorized person, and if it is a unit, the official seal of the unit shall be affixed.
5.2 The counter-notice shall contain the following contents (please use the model format issued by the National Copyright Administration, see the attachment below for details)
(1) Name (title), contact information, address, copy of ID card (for natural persons), copy of unit registration certificate (for units) of the provider of the work.
(2) The exact name and network address of the work that has been removed from the allegedly infringing work or that has been disconnected from the download link, as requested, so that this website can discover and initially review the allegedly infringing work.
(3) Preliminary proof materials that do not constitute infringement, including but not limited to proof of ownership of the work that enjoys copyright or the right of information network dissemination in accordance with the law, etc.
5.3 The work provider shall be responsible for the authenticity of the counter-notice. If the content of the notice is not true, the provider will bear all legal responsibilities caused by it.
5.4 Upon receipt of the counter-notification from the provider of the work, the website will immediately restore the removed allegedly infringing work or the disconnected download link, while forwarding the counter-notification from the provider of the work to the right holder. The Website shall not bear any legal responsibility for the restoration of the deleted allegedly infringing work or the disconnected download link.
5.5 The right holder shall not notify the Website of the removal of the work or the disconnection of the download link.
VI. Online Copyright Notification
6.1 Please send the "Notice of Request for Removal or Disconnection of Infringing Web Content" or "Instructions for Restoration of Removed or Disconnected Web Content", as well as scanned copies of relevant identification documents and proof of rights as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. Notices and amendments
7.1 In order to provide you with better services and with the development of the business of this website, this intellectual property protection policy will be updated. However, without your explicit consent, the Site will not reduce your rights under this IPR protection policy. The Website will issue updated versions on the Website and the mobile terminal of the Website and remind you of the updates through website announcements or other appropriate means before they take effect, and you are invited to visit the Website to keep abreast of the latest IPR protection policy.
7.2 For major changes, the Website will also provide more prominent notification (the Website will explain the specific changes to the IPR protection policy by means including but not limited to email, SMS or special reminders on the browsing page).
VIII. Contacting the Website
8.1 If you have any questions about this IPR protection policy or related matters, you can contact us at any time by visiting this website (URL: https://fontgoods.com/contact_us/) and other means.
8.2 In general, this website will reply within 7 working days. If you are not satisfied with the reply of this website, especially if the personal information handling behavior of this website has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also make a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as consumer associations, market supervision departments, Internet information departments or public security departments.
Annex I: Model Form of Notice Requiring the Removal or Disconnection of Links to Infringing Network Content issued by the National Copyright Administration
Annex II: Model Form of "Request for Restoration of Deleted or Disconnected Web Content" issued by the National Copyright Administration